Wrist Heat and Ice Wrap
Our Wrist Heat and Ice Wrap provides heat, ice and compression therapy all in one easy-to-use patented design that was awarded the ION Sports Medicine Product of the Year. The soft fabric wrap contours to your shape, and the patented thermal packs that slip inside stay flexible when heated or frozen assuring a comfortable, close fit. The uniquely formulated heat and ice packs can be positioned and secured anywhere inside the wrap in any configuration for targeted relief. Together, they hold the thermal pack close and drive the cold or heat deep where you need it most, while you have total freedom of movement. Use without thermal inserts to provide therapeutic warmth to the joint. Soft and comfortable for night use as well.
The thermal packs can be heated in a microwave, or frozen to provide either hot or cold therapy, or alternate for a combination of both. The uniquely formulated thermal packs have a thick, uniform composition inside that stays where you put it, rather than migrating from pressure or gravity like drugstore gel packs do. A lightweight and comfortable pain relieving solution unlike anything on the market.
If you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome this is a must-have to help control and relieve pain. Also ideal for wrist sprains, swelling, arthritis, tendinitis, hand injuries, wrist injuries, repetitive strain injuries. Designed in conjunction with orthopedic physicians, physical therapists and backed by top coaches and athletes around the world.
- 1 ActiveWrap® Wrist Heat and Ice Wrap; universal size fits on left or right hand comfortably
- 2 reusable 4.5” x 6.5” thermal packs that can be heated or frozen. Non-toxic, microwave safe and guaranteed leak-proof, our thermal packs are uniquely formulated to keep the filling in place
- Drawstring carry bag in sustainable material
Materials and Construction: Our wrap material is latex free, washable, and reusable
- Wrist wrap design is medical grade plush material with smooth lycra lining
- Rugged Velcro fasteners
- Lycra trim and durable flat-lock stitching
FSA/HSA eligible for many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses.
Consult your doctor or medical professional before you begin any kind of hot or cold therapy to make sure it is right for you.
Heat: Relax tired, sore muscles, ease muscle spasms and improve circulation to aid healing.
- Place thermal pack in shallow microwavable bowl, just covered with water (All packs must be placed in microwave-safe dish with water to achieve proper heat distribution, hot spots may occur if not and could lead to pack popping from overheating.)
- Place in microwave with turntable
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- If needed, flip pack and continue to heat in 10 second increments, being careful not to overheat – PACK WILL BECOME HOT – USE CARE IN HANDLING
- Slide heated thermal packs into the fabric pockets, and use the Velcro strip to position each inside the wrap where you want the most heat therapy
- Slip hand into wrap, tighten wrap Velcro fasteners
Icing: Chill in the freezer to comfort strains, sprains and swelling. Cold therapy is an effective treatment for reducing inflammation to quicken recovery from injury or workouts. Ice down for a max of 15 minutes per treatment.
- Place thermal pack flat in freezer inside its thermal pouch for 2 hours (can be stored in the freezer for any-time use).
- Thermal pack will reach icing temperatures but remain flexible to contour to your body
- Slide frozen thermal packs into the fabric pockets and use the Velcro strip to position each inside the wrap where you want the most ice therapy
- Slip hand into wrap, tighten wrap with Velcro fasteners