We use an extra soft microplush fabric to craft this exceptional Lumbar Wrap. Our wrap ties comfortably around most waistlines and is perfect for relieving stress, tension or muscle pain in the lower back region. Designed for concentrated natural aromatherapy, it is filled with 12 healing herbs and oil rich flax seed to provide moist heat. Providing both long lasting warmth when heated, or the perfect chill when cooled, the Lumbar Wrap is great for relieving stress, tension and releasing muscle pain
DIMENSIONS (IN): 60 X 5.5 X .5, including extra long ties
Made in the USA
FSA eligible for many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses
All of our aromatherapy wraps can be used hot or cold.
Hot: Relax tired, sore muscles and improve circulation by heating our wraps in the microwave.
Cold: Chill in the freezer to comfort strains, sprains and swelling. Cold therapy is an effective treatment for reducing inflammation.
Consult your doctor or medical professional before you begin any kind of hot/cold therapy to make sure it is right for you.
- Place wrap in microwave with turntable
- Allow turntable to rotate freely
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- After heating, gently shift herbs from side to side
- Check wrap for desired warmth
- If needed, increase in 30 second increments, being careful not to overheat
- Seal in a plastic bag to protect from moisture
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours
- Remove from bag before use
- Can be stored in the freezer
The 12 herbs in each wrap include: flax seed, wheat, lavender, chamomile, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, rosemary, cinnamon, yarrow, white willow, valerian root, yellow dock, hops, and other naturalingredients found in nature’s fields.