Lower Back Heat and Ice Wrap
(See sizing chart below)
Our Lower Back Heat and Ice Wrap comes complete with a large reusable heat & ice thermal pack and a soft body hugging back support wrap. The soft fabric wrap contours to your shape, and the patented thermal pack that slips inside stays flexible when heated or frozen assuring a comfortable, close fit. Together, they hold the thermal pack close and drive the cold or heat deep where you need it most, while you have total freedom of movement. The low profile wrap can be used as a mild support when worn (without the ice pack) under clothing and during sport, such as golfing, etc.. This is not a rigid or stiff back support.
The thermal packs can be heated in a microwave, or frozen to provide either hot or cold therapy, or alternate with an extra pack (available below) for a combination of both. The uniquely formulated thermal packs have a thick, uniform composition inside that stays where you put it, rather than migrating from pressure or gravity like drugstore gel packs do. A lightweight and comfortable pain relieving solution unlike anything on the market.
- 1 ActiveWrap® lower back compression wrap
- 1 large (7” x 10”) reusable thermal pack that can be heated or frozen. (XL size features a 13.5” x 9” pack for increased coverage) Non-toxic, microwave safe and guaranteed leak-proof, our thermal packs are uniquely formulated to keep the filling in place
- Drawstring carry bag in sustainable material
Materials and Construction: Our wrap material is latex free, washable, and reusable
- Lower Back wrap design is medical grade plush material with smooth lycra lining
- Rugged Velcro fastener
- Lycra trim and durable flat-lock stitching
FSA/HSA eligible for many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses.
Consult your doctor or medical professional before you begin any kind of hot/cold therapy to make sure it is right for you.
Heat: Relax tired, sore muscles, ease muscle spasms and improve circulation to aid healing
- Place thermal pack in shallow microwavable bowl, just covered with water (All packs must be placed in microwave safe dish with water to achieve proper heat distribution, hot spots may occur if not and could lead to pack popping from over heating.)
- Place in microwave with turntable
- Microwave on high for I minute
- If needed, flip pack and continue to heat in 10 second increments, being careful not to overheat – PACK WILL BECOME HOT – USE CARE IN HANDLING
- Slide heated thermal pack into the fabric pocket
- Wrap around waist, tighten wrap with Velcro fastener
- Place thermal pack flat in freezer inside its thermal pouch for 2 hours, or 4 hours for a large sized pack. (Can be stored in the freezer for any-time use)
- Thermal pack will reach icing temperatures but remain flexible to contour to your body
- Slide frozen thermal pack into the fabric pocket
- Wrap around waist, tighten wrap with Velcro fasteners