Kozi Feet Comfort Booties
We use an extra soft microplush fabric to craft these exceptional Comfort Booties to snuggle your feet in soothing warmth. Designed for concentrated natural aromatherapy, bootie insoles contour to your feet, and are filled with 12 healing herbs and oil rich flax seed to provide both long lasting warmth when heated, or the perfect chill when cooled to help to relieve stress, tension, cramps and muscle discomfort.
note: Intended for use in a resting position. Not intended for walking.
One size fits most. Dimensions (IN): 10 X 5 X 8
Made in the USA
FSA eligible for many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses
All of our Kozi aromatherapy wraps can be used hot or cold.
Hot: Relax tired, sore muscles and improve circulation by heating our wraps in the microwave.
Cold: Chill in the freezer to comfort strains, sprains and swelling. Cold therapy is an effective treatment for reducing inflammation.
Consult your doctor or medical professional before you begin any kind of hot/cold therapy to make sure it is right for you.
- Place wrap in microwave with turntable
- Allow turntable to rotate freely
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- After heating, gently shift herbs from side to side
- Check wrap for desired warmth
- If needed, increase in 30 second increments, being careful not to overheat
- Seal in a plastic bag to protect from moisture
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours
- Remove from bag before use
- Can be stored in the freezer
The 12 herbs in each bootie include:
flax seed, wheat, lavender, chamomile, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, rosemary, cinnamon, yarrow, white willow, valerian root, yellow dock, hops, and other natural ingredients found in nature’s fields.