Knee Heat and Ice Wrap
(Sizing chart below)
Our Knee Heat and Ice Wrap provides heat, ice and compression therapy all in one easy to use design. The soft fabric wrap contours to your shape, and the patented thermal pack that slips inside stays flexible when heated or frozen assuring a comfortable, close fit. The uniquely formulated heat and ice packs can be positioned and secured anywhere inside the wrap for targeted relief, and generous 3” wide plush compression straps can be spiraled around the support to provide focused compression and easy self-fastening. Together, they hold the thermal pack close and drive the cold or heat deep where you need it most, while you have total freedom of movement.
The thermal packs can be heated in a microwave, or frozen to provide either hot or cold therapy, or alternate for a combination of both. The uniquely formulated thermal packs have a thick, uniform composition inside that stays where you put it, rather than migrating from pressure or gravity like drugstore gel packs do. The patent pending DLP design allows another level of temperature control for your thermal therapy, providing an additional layer between you and your heat or ice if desired. A lightweight and comfortable pain relieving solution unlike anything on the market.
Exceptional for preventing joint & muscle inflammation, as well as decreasing knee pain. Ideal for sprains, strains, swelling, post knee surgery, arthritis, hamstring tears, shin splints and more. Also great for athletes and weekend warriors involved in activities that put extra impact on the knees: runners, basketball players, soccer players cross-fit athletes, etc.
- 1 ActiveWrap® knee compress sleeve; fits on left or right knee comfortably
- 2 large reusable 7”x10” thermal packs that can be heated or frozen. (3 in the XXL size) Non-toxic, microwave safe and guaranteed leak-proof, our thermal packs are uniquely formulated to keep the filling in place
- Drawstring carry bag in sustainable material
Materials and construction: our wrap material is latex free, washable, and reusable
- Knee sleeve design is medical grade plush material with smooth lycra lining
- Plush-prene straps with rugged Velcro fasteners
- Lycra trim and durable flat-lock stitching
FSA/HSA eligible for many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses.
Consult your doctor or medical professional before you begin any kind of hot/cold therapy to make sure it is right for you.
Heat: Relax tired, sore muscles, ease muscle spasms and improve circulation to aid healing
- Place thermal pack in shallow microwavable bowl, just covered with water (All packs must be placed in microwave safe dish with water to achieve proper heat distribution, hot spots may occur if not and could lead to pack popping from overheating.)
- Place in microwave with turntable
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- If needed, flip pack and continue to heat in 10 second increments, being careful not to overheat – PACK WILL BECOME HOT – USE CARE IN HANDLING
- Slide heated thermal packs into the fabric pockets, and use the Velcro strip to position each inside the wrap where you want the most heat therapy
- Position around knee and tighten wrap with straps and Velcro fasteners\
- Place thermal pack flat in freezer inside its thermal pouch for 4 hours for a large sized pack. (Can be stored in the freezer for any-time use)
- Thermal pack will reach icing temperatures but remain flexible to contour to your body
- Slide frozen thermal pack into the fabric pocket and use the Velcro strip to position it inside the wrap where you want the most ice therapy
- Wrap around knee and tighten wrap with straps and Velcro fasteners