Sinus & Migraine Cap
We use a light weight, soft polyester fabric to craft this exceptional Sinus & Migraine Cap. Uniquely suited to help migraines, the main body of the cap can be chilled in the freezer to provide the cold that experts recommend to help relieve migraine pain, while the removable neck pack can be heated to relax the muscle tension building there.
Designed to gently cover sinus, temples, eyes and neck area, our unique cap stimulates acupressure points, helping to soothe and relax the entire body. The flaxseed and herb filling naturally forms to your individual features to assure gentle contact with the hot or cold therapy.
Designed for concentrated natural aromatherapy, the Sinus and Migraine Cap is filled with 12 healing herbs and oil rich flax seed, to provide both long lasting warmth when heated, or the perfect chill when frozen.
DIMENSIONS (IN): 11.5 X 10 X .5
Made in the USA
FSA eligible for many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses
*Room Temperature or cold therapy is recommended for sensitive eye area.
- Seal in a plastic bag to protect from moisture
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours
- Remove from bag before use
- Can be stored in the freezer for quick, anytime use
The 12 herbs in each wrap include: flax seed, wheat, lavender, chamomile, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, rosemary, cinnamon, yarrow, white willow, valerian root, yellow dock, hops, and other natural ingredients found in nature’s fields.
TO HEAT (removable neck pack only is recommended for heat):
- Place wrap in microwave with turntable
- Allow turntable to rotate freely
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- After heating, gently shift herbs from side to side
- Check wrap for desired warmth
- If needed, increase in 30 second increments, being careful not to overheat