Foot and Ankle Heat and Ice Wrap
(See sizing information below)
Our Foot and Ankle Heat and Ice Wrap provides heat, ice and compression therapy all in one easy to use design. The soft fabric wrap contours to your shape, and the patented thermal packs that slip inside stay flexible when heated or frozen assuring a comfortable, close fit. The uniquely formulated heat and ice packs can be positioned and secured anywhere inside the wrap in any configuration for targeted relief. Together, they hold the thermal pack close and drive the cold or heat deep where you need it most, while you have total freedom of movement. ActiveWrap is the patented original and only wrap that allows you to create any configuration inside your wrap.
The thermal packs can be heated in a microwave, or frozen to provide either hot or cold therapy, or alternate for a combination of both. The uniquely formulated thermal packs have a thick, uniform composition inside that stays where you put it, rather than migrating from pressure or gravity like drugstore gel packs do. A lightweight and comfortable pain relieving solution unlike anything on the market.
Exceptional for preventing joint & muscle inflammation, as well as decreasing foot and ankle pain. Works for ankle sprains, foot surgery, arthritis, Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, Sever's disease, heel pain, heel spurs, foot fractures, sore and swollen feet and more.
If you want to treat just the top (dorsal aspect) of the foot out to the toes (and have a foot smaller than size 10) choose our Wrist Heat and Ice Wrap for a great alternative. Many of our physical therapy pros use this trick with great results.
- 1 ActiveWrap® Foot and Ankle Heat and Ice Wrap; fits on left or right foot comfortably
- 2 reusable 4.5” x 6.5” thermal packs that can be heated or frozen. Non-toxic, microwave safe and guaranteed leak-proof, our thermal packs are uniquely formulated to keep the filling in place
- Drawstring carry bag in sustainable material
Materials and construction: our wrap material is latex free, washable, and reusable
- Foot and ankle wrap design is medical grade plush material with smooth lycra lining
- Rugged Velcro fasteners
- Lycra trim and durable flat-lock stitching
FSA/HSA eligible for reimbursement on many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses.
Consult your doctor or medical professional before you begin any kind of hot or cold therapy to make sure it is right for you.
Heat: Relax tired, sore muscles, ease muscle spasms and improve circulation to aid healing
Place thermal pack in shallow microwavable bowl, just covered with water (All packs must be placed in microwave-safe dish with water to achieve proper heat distribution, hot spots may occur if not and could lead to pack popping from over heating.)
- Place in microwave with turntable
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- If needed, flip pack and continue to heat in 10 second increments, being careful not to overheat – PACK WILL BECOME HOT – USE CARE IN HANDLING
- Slide heated thermal packs into the fabric pockets, and use the Velcro strip to position each inside the wrap where you want the most heat therapy
- Slip foot into wrap, tighten wrap Velcro fasteners
Icing: Chill in the freezer to comfort strains, sprains and swelling. Cold therapy is an effective treatment for reducing inflammation to quicken recovery from injury or workouts. Ice down for a max of 15 minutes per treatment.
- Place thermal pack flat in freezer inside its thermal pouch for 2 hours (can be stored in the freezer for any-time use).
- Thermal pack will reach icing temperatures but remain flexible to contour to your body
- Slide frozen thermal packs into the fabric pockets and use the Velcro strip to position each inside the wrap where you want the most ice therapy
- Slip foot into wrap, tighten wrap with Velcro fasteners