Elbow Heat and Ice Wrap
(See sizing chart below)
Our ergonomic, patented design delivers heat or icing exactly where you need it, on any area of the elbow. Soft fabric wrap contours to your shape, and the patented thermal packs that slip inside stay flexible when heated or frozen assuring a comfortable, close fit. The wrap holds the thermal packs close and drives the cold or heat deep where you need it most, while you have total freedom of movement. Designed in conjunction with orthopedic physicians, physical therapists and backed by top coaches and athletes around the world.
The thermal packs can be heated in a microwave, or frozen to provide hot or cold therapy, or a combination of both for interval contrast heat and cold treatments, which are effective in the post-acute phase of injury. The uniquely formulated thermal packs have a thick, uniform composition inside that stays where you put it, rather than migrating from pressure or gravity like drugstore gel packs do. This allows us to deliver a lightweight and comfortable pain relieving solution unlike anything on the market, that delivers heat or icing where you need it most.
This is recommended for but not limited to treating: Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis), Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis), Little Leaguer’s Elbow, Chronic Elbow Pain, Repetitive Stress/Strain Injury (RSI), Elbow Surgery Recovery, Olecranon Bursitis, Elbow Fracture and Dislocation, Biceps Tendon Rupture, Gout, Elbow Tendonitis, Arthritis, General Elbow Pain
- 1 ActiveWrap® elbow compress sleeve
- 2, 4.5” x 6.5” reusable thermal packs that can be heated or frozen (XL wrap size incudes 2, 6”x9” packs for additional coverage). Non-toxic, microwave safe and guaranteed leak-proof, our thermal packs are uniquely formulated to keep the filling in place
- Drawstring carry bag in sustainable material
Materials and Construction: Our wrap material is latex free, washable, and reusable
- Elbow sleeve design is medical grade plush material with smooth lycra lining
- Dual plush-prene straps with rugged Velcro fasteners
- Lycra trim and durable flat-lock stitching
FSA/HSA eligible for many standard flex plans - check your specific health plan's list for hot and cold packs as eligible expenses.
Consult your doctor or medical professional before you begin any kind of hot/cold therapy to make sure it is right for you.
Heat: Relax tired, sore muscles, ease muscle spasms and improve circulation to aid healing
Place thermal pack in shallow microwavable bowl, just covered with water (All packs must be placed in microwave safe dish with water to achieve proper heat distribution, hot spots may occur if not and could lead to pack popping from over heating.)
- Place in microwave with turntable
- Microwave on high for I minute
- If needed, flip pack and continue to heat in 10 second increments, being careful not to overheat – PACK WILL BECOME HOT – USE CARE IN HANDLING
- Slide heated thermal packs into the fabric pockets, and use the Velcro strip to position inside the wrap where you want the most heat therapy
- Slip elbow into wrap, tighten wrap with straps and Velcro fasteners
Icing: Chill in the freezer to comfort strains, sprains and swelling. Cold therapy is an effective treatment for reducing inflammation to quicken recovery from injury or workouts. Ice down for a max of 15 minutes per treatment.
- Place thermal pack flat in freezer inside its thermal pouch for 2 hours, or 4 hours for a large sized pack. (Can be stored in the freezer for any-time use)
- Thermal pack will reach icing temperatures but remain flexible to contour to your body
- Slide frozen thermal packs into the fabric pockets and use the Velcro strip to position each inside the wrap where you want the most ice therapy
- Slip arm into wrap, tighten with straps and Velcro fasteners